Question MSI B450M MORTAR TITANIUM - problems with USB-drive

Oct 22, 2019
Hello.
I bought a new custom built computer a few months ago. It has worked perfectly fine until I tried to connect a USB-drive to it yesterday. The USB-stick that has worked fine on all of my other computers doesn't get recognized by the system. Nither in the file explorer or in the device manager.
I have tried to update the drivers to the USB-stick, tried diffrent ports on the computer, changed the stick out, but nothing has helped.
My knowledge inside of BIOS is limited but I think the problem might have to do with a bad BIOS update.
What do you think? Has anyone got the same problem as I do, or do you know a fix? Please let me know. I really need to use my stick in a few days!

Have a good one!

Sep 15, 2019
It doesn't seem that your USB ports are bad. Try using other USB devices like external harddrive and Thumb drive. If it doesn't work then try re-installing the USB device drivers. but if other external devices runs through the USB then the USB stick might be defective.

Oct 22, 2019
It doesn't seem that your USB ports are bad. Try using other USB devices like external harddrive and Thumb drive. If it doesn't work then try re-installing the USB device drivers. but if other external devices runs through the USB then the USB stick might be defective.
I have tried to connect the thumbdrive to other computers and it works perfectly fine. But I gave you some wrong information in the first text. The device get recognized in device manneger but it has this yellow triangel in the top corner. I have updated the drivers to that stick but cannot get it to work.