MSI B450M Mortar vs MSI B450 GAMING PLUS

Dec 19, 2018
So i just found another motherboard with a similar price that is the MSI B450 Gaming Plus.
and it turns out to be good, but the msi b450m mortar is also good. Which one is the right one for me
PC Specs :

-Ryzen 3 2200G

-8Gb (4Gbx2) 3200Mhz DDR4 RAM

-Cooler Master MWE 450

-Seagate BarraCuda 1Tb

-A normal Keyboard and Mouse

-19 Inch LED Monitor ( vga monitor, may need a converter )

-It's just for playing minecraft only...

-and some fortnite on low quality.....

-is it even necesary to overclock
Ryzen 3 2200G

i think i'm gonna buy a ssd in the future.

And some more questions :

-Is it safer to use a DisplayPort to VGA Converter or a HDMI to VGA Converter?

-Do i need MSI audio amplifier, does that even make the audio quality better?

-Is my psu good enough or i need to change it, because i have future plans to upgrade with a discrete graphics card, it could be a GTX 1050Ti or something else

Thank you for reading :)

Nov 23, 2018
For your purposes and your setup I'd go for the Gaming Plus, and keep in mind that the two are very similar. And I wouldn't say overclocking is necessary. I don't feel confident answering your other questions, but I would recommend an SSD for how cheap and powerful they are in general.

Dec 19, 2018
Thank You For The Help :)

-As i see in MSI's website the gaming plus has a 7 PHASE POWER DESIGN, what is that for?

-And there is also an Audio Amplifier & Nahimic 3 in Gaming Plus, does it makes the audio quality even better?

ohenryy

Honorable
The 7 phase power design is meant to support higher and cleaner power delivery with efficient heat dissiapation, but sometimes that can be tricky as there is doublers and the real VRM is half of what is stated.
For the CPU you want you don't really need to bother much with that.
What I would say is that if you want to try overclocking and you never done that, perhaps Arock would be better, has easier and better bios overclocking options.

Dec 19, 2018
What asrock are you talking about?

Dec 19, 2018
Thank you for the awnsers, but which motherboard has the better VRMs?