Question MSI B460 TOMAHAWK problem

Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone. Looking for last hope here on the Forum before returning the Board.
My system :
MSI MAG 460 TOMAHAWK
INTEL 10700K
DDR4 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 3000 MHZ
GTX 1080 GIGABYTE
The system runs fine, but if i ever disconect the power after use or for example if we run out of light in the neighborhood for an instance, it wont boot again.
I have to open the case, short the CMOS jumper (with the power cord conected) and it will work as if there was no problem.
It came with BIOS ver 1.2 , just now i FLASHED the ver 1.32 and the problem is the same.
I even checked to see (i was not sure what to expect) if the BIOS would return to ver 1.2 after clear CMOS procedure but it kept the just flashed 1.32 version.
I have noticed that if i disconect the power, as i said before, as friday 6 PM, when i do the CLEAR CMOS for example on Monday, it will keep the clock from friday. It wont keep the time running. I have changed the MOBO battery twice already , just in case.
I tought this information would help in diagnosing the issue.
What can i still try ? Any ideas ?
I´ve checked with the local MSI partner and they said that they wouldnt have parts or do any kind of repairing, but check , confirm and refund me.
The only thing is that i would loki to be 100% sure of a faulty MOBO before disassembling my system and sending it .

Last thing: the MSI support sugested me to go in BIOS and set C-STATE and EIST , both to DISABLED. I have donne that and no difference from previous tests.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Oct 4, 2021
Ok. thanks. I was about to do that. Just checking if anyone had similar experiences and any idea on how to deal with the issue.
Will do that