[SOLVED] MSI B550-A Pro alternative

foroomate

Honorable
May 18, 2018
Hello,
I saw that the best value B550 would be the MSI B550-A Pro in terms of VRM and features (relative to its price). But it's out of stock on the stores I'm buying it from (Newegg/Amazon). What is a good alternative that would be as good or close/better to it in terms of VRM/features? And at the same budget.
*Also, do you think that by Black Friday it will be back in stock?
Thanks

Solution
Hello,
I saw that the best value B550 would be the MSI B550-A Pro in terms of VRM and features (relative to its price). But it's out of stock on the stores I'm buying it from (Newegg/Amazon). What is a good alternative that would be as good or close/better to it in terms of VRM/features? And at the same budget.
Thanks
In the $140-$150 list range: MSI's B550 Gaming Plus only a bit more...Gigabyte B550 Gaming X... have similar VRM capabilities. Features are something you have to look at for what's important to you.

The pandemonium...err...pandemic makes everything unpredictable for shipping things so waiting for re-stocks is a bit iffy. I'd say don't wait if you...
Hello,
Thanks
It's strange. Where are you ? Here in Europe all the big retailers have it in stock.

Reactions: foroomate
Hello,
Thanks
In the $140-$150 list range: MSI's B550 Gaming Plus only a bit more...Gigabyte B550 Gaming X... have similar VRM capabilities. Features are something you have to look at for what's important to you.

The pandemonium...err...pandemic makes everything unpredictable for shipping things so waiting for re-stocks is a bit iffy. I'd say don't wait if you have a suitable replacement available. MSI is also pretty finicky about what it resupplies to the North American market; at least the US. So they may never restock that SKU here.

Last edited:
Reactions: foroomate
Solution