MSI Debuts AIO Gaming PC With External Desktop Graphics Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Gasm

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
This looks great. Not a fan of red but I would buy this if the Panel is IPS or IPSLIKE. Can't go back to a dull TN

jvjakesta

Reputable
Jul 6, 2015
This is basically how you get console gamers intrigued into the world of pc gaming, which could bridge a lot of gaps if the concept is handled correctly! It pretty much illustrates how I first got into gaming on a computer, which was looking at my first graphics card before I knew about everything else. I personally hope this does well for people looking into trying out pc gaming for the first time.

apone

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2011
While I applaud MSi for its innovation attempt, wouldn't this be basically the same thing as having a thin, widescreen LCD monitor on your desk and have your bulky gaming desktop case neatly tucked away where it can't be seen?

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
While I applaud MSi for its innovation attempt, wouldn't this be basically the same thing as having a thin, widescreen LCD monitor on your desk and have your bulky gaming desktop case neatly tucked away where it can't be seen?

it appears to be allot smaller than that, also, not many if any cables.

f-14

Distinguished
now they are going some where in the right direction.
it should come in 55" flavor with sli and no refresh rate below 1980's 60hz min requirement should be 75hz since 2000.

put the hurt on tv manufacturers, they waste all that space behind the tv's with their wall mount tech that you can stuff 4-6 pc's behind

Status
Not open for further replies.