[SOLVED] MSI EZ Debug CPU LED

Apr 7, 2020
Specs -
-AMD Ryzen 5 2600x CPU
-MSI x470 Gaming Plus motherboard
-Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
-2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz RAM
-Corsair CX600M PSU

After working perfectly all day yesterday, my PC suddenly won't boot past post at all. The EZ debug LED marked CPU lights up, fans and LEDs turn on, but I get no signal to my monitor and can't even get into the BIOS.
I've tried reseating the CPU and all of the motherboard's power cables multiple times, removed peripherals, reset the CMOS battery, adjusted the position of my RAM and tried booting it with only one stick inserted like I saw suggested in another thread. I've seen some posts saying that I may need to update the BIOS, but with my motherboard I'm not sure there's any way to do that without getting to the BIOS in the first place. I'm at a total loss here and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or has any idea how to fix this

Solution
Bummer. You tried the other memory module too, right? That would leave motherboard or cpu or gpu or power supply--my bet would be on the motherboard or gpu.
Apr 7, 2020
I fixed it since I last posted. Not really sure how, I took the motherboard out of my case and was able to boot out there, then I was just able to put everything back in and it's working again. Thanks for you help

haseeb98ahm

Honorable
Jan 30, 2018
recently fixed this problem for someone. Issue was that the AIO cooler wasn't installed properly and CPU didn't had enough downwards force on it.
I installed it properly and also bents the mounting brakes slightly upward to exert more force on CPU (i only bents the bracket because it seem like the improper installation had bent the brackets downwards. ).