[SOLVED] MSI EZ Debug Led is coming on for CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2021
I have been having some problems with my computer shutting down when playing games. I came to the conclusion that my pc was overheating and there was dust build up since I have not cleaned it since I got it (8 months). I cleaned the psu dust filter and when I went to turn it on, it booted, and then shut off after five minutes. I realized that the psu cable was not plugged in all the way so I plugged that in and it turned on but the CPU EZ debug came on and it did not boot (but fans came on). I think that the cpu 8 pin came unplugged so I am going to try that and I will post back for updates. If you have any other suggestions please tell me. I'm trying not to freak out!

Solution
I got it to post. Turns out I didn't let it cycle through all debug led because it takes longer for my MOBO to cycle those when I completely unplug psu. This has happened two times when all it needed was a good shutdown. If this ever happens to you and you have no idea why, make sure to try a good shut down first.
Feb 1, 2021
I got it to post. Turns out I didn't let it cycle through all debug led because it takes longer for my MOBO to cycle those when I completely unplug psu. This has happened two times when all it needed was a good shutdown. If this ever happens to you and you have no idea why, make sure to try a good shut down first.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS