[SOLVED] msi ge66 raider

Feb 4, 2021
i have a new laptop msi ge66 raider soo i cant find in dragon center ,user scenario to control the fan ....because when im playing games is getting too hot.but in dragon center i don't have this option,,user scenario'' why??thank you.

mod edit: one post per topic please, read the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd advise on leaving he fan profiles alone since they are ramping up for a reason, to cool the laptop's innards. If you manually tamper with the fans chances are you're going to wear out the laptop's innards prematurely(read processor and GPU damaged due to heat).

You should be able to find the Dragon Center app from their support site, here. Go to link, after choosing your laptop's SKU>Utility, the Dragon Center app should be in the list below that category.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I'd advise on leaving he fan profiles alone since they are ramping up for a reason, to cool the laptop's innards. If you manually tamper with the fans chances are you're going to wear out the laptop's innards prematurely(read processor and GPU damaged due to heat).

You should be able to find the Dragon Center app from their support site, here. Go to link, after choosing your laptop's SKU>Utility, the Dragon Center app should be in the list below that category.

Solution