Ram: Corsair vengeance lpx 4gb ddr4

Power Supply: EVGA 500w

HDD: 1Tb WD Hard Drive

Mobo: Asrock ab350m Pro4

Video Card: Msi Geforce gtx 1060 6gb

Games played:
Fortnite
Overwatch

I have the latest Nvidia drivers i have deleted the previous graphics card drivers. The Radeon rx 560 4 gb

And when I optimize the games it puts the settings on epic for Fortnite but when i put the quality down to medium settings it gets less fps than the previous graphics card and has huge stutters.

Would their be a bottle neck with the ram?

Solution
So after looking at the Fortnite website the minimum specs for it to run is 4gb and to be honest if you are just playing at 1080p then there should be no bottleneck with the 1060 you should be getting pretty good Fps I would recommend uninstalling the drivers for the last card you had and also if you have previous drives for that 1060 then make sure that you do not have those old drivers still somewhere on your computer because it is possible that the card could be utilizing those drivers still. I would also recommend buying 8gb of ram off of Facebook Marketplace or apps like Offerup or even online if you don't mind waiting because 4gb is far behind in todays generation of games.

PrivilegeYT

Distinguished
So after looking at the Fortnite website the minimum specs for it to run is 4gb and to be honest if you are just playing at 1080p then there should be no bottleneck with the 1060 you should be getting pretty good Fps I would recommend uninstalling the drivers for the last card you had and also if you have previous drives for that 1060 then make sure that you do not have those old drivers still somewhere on your computer because it is possible that the card could be utilizing those drivers still. I would also recommend buying 8gb of ram off of Facebook Marketplace or apps like Offerup or even online if you don't mind waiting because 4gb is far behind in todays generation of games.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS