Question Msi geforce 2080ti

Mar 6, 2022
I have a question my card when it reaches 60celsius it turns off and loses the drivers what it may have !
Pc specific
Z390 auros elite
Processor i9-9900k
Powersuply DQ-850 M-850 w
Ram hyperx 64 Gb
SSD Evo Plus 970 M.2 1TB

What exactly do you mean when you say this, ""it turns off"" ? Do the fans on the GPU turn off, stop spinning, or your PC shuts down/hangs ? This shouldn't be happening at 60 C temp value though.

Have you monitored the CPU's temp value as well ? Try to re-seat the GPU, and other PC components once again, if need be.

When does this happen ? During heavy gaming ? Make sure the PCI-E/PEG power connectors are properly connected to the GPU. Do you some other PSU so that you can stress test the GPU by using some other power unit ??

Mar 6, 2022
What exactly do you mean when you say this, ""it turns off"" ? Do the fans on the GPU trun off, or your PC shuts down ? This shouldn't be happening at 60 C temp value. have you monitored the CPU's temp value as well ?

When does this happen ? During heavy gaming ? Make sure the PCI-E/PEG power connectors are properly connected to the GPU. Do you some other PSU so that you can stress test the GPU by using some other power unit ??
Yes the pc shuts down and the fans are working

Then it could be your current DEEPCOOL PSU model, causing this sudden shut down, though I can say this with 100% surety. Could be some other component as well, or some entirely different thing. Do you have some other spare PSU, so that you can stress test the GPU by using some other power unit ?

How old is your PC, including the PSU and GPU as well ? When does this shut down happen ? During heavy gaming ?

Mar 6, 2022
Then it could be your current DEEPCOOL PSU model, causing this sudden shut down, though I can say this for 100% surety. Could be some other component as well, or some entirely different thing. Do you some other spare PSU, so that you can stress test the GPU by using some other power unit ?

How old is your PC. including the PSU and GPU as well ?

TRENDING THREADS