[SOLVED] MSI Geforce - Latest Drivers?

kingsc

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
Hi all,

How do I tell if I have the latest video drivers?

I have an MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC and I'm pretty new to this (been a long time since I built a rig and been on Windows), and I have MSI Dragon Center. Within there, I've installed all drivers it's prompted to, but I don't see a graphics driver listed. I fired up FortNite as a test and it autodetected all settings to EPIC, so I assume it's good? I went to the website and it wanted me to download MSI LIve Update, but that seems to overlap/conflict with Dragon Center, so I'd rather stick with DC since it provides a lot more "stuff" (monitoring CPU temp, light controls, etc.

I'm in the process of installing Apex Legends and see how well it functions there.

Solution
Hi all,

I have an MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super Ventus XS OC and I'm pretty new to this (been a long time since I built a rig and been on Windows), and I have MSI Dragon Center. Within there, I've installed all drivers it's prompted to, but I don't see a graphics driver listed. I fired up FortNite as a test and it autodetected all settings to EPIC, so I assume it's good? I went to the website and it wanted me to download MSI LIve Update, but that seems to overlap/conflict with Dragon Center, so I'd rather stick with DC since it provides a lot more "stuff" (monitoring CPU temp, light controls, etc.

I'm in the process of installing Apex Legends and see how well it functions there...

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hi all,

I'm in the process of installing Apex Legends and see how well it functions there.
version 461.40 is the latest.

Solution