Question MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24GB OC GPU Question About Performance

My Specs Are

32GB Ram
MSI 3090
Windows 11
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
ASUS XG43V (3840x1200@120Hz)
XV273K (3840x2160@119Hz)

The one thing have about this GPU is sometimes my games dont go as smooth keeps freezing or going slow sometimes it lags when quiting games and restarting them just wondering is there anyway to fix this or help it. I know turning down clock in MSI afterburner sometimes it reverts back to the same settings! Got this card in OCT 2020

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Specifically the GPU memory temperatures. The memory on the back of cards is known to get quite warm. Basically ECC memory, so if there were problems it would recover rather than crash, which might be the source of your problems.

Still, if lowering the clock speed helps, it is more a sign it is slightly unstable at the top end, which is also true of a the earlier 3080/3080Ti. Have you updated the vBIOS?

Specifically the GPU memory temperatures. The memory on the back of cards is known to get quite warm. Basically ECC memory, so if there were problems it would recover rather than crash, which might be the source of your problems.

Still, if lowering the clock speed helps, it is more a sign it is slightly unstable at the top end, which is also true of a the earlier 3080/3080Ti. Have you updated the vBIOS?

Nope not updated vBIOS but have updated all drivers from geforce