Question Msi GF76 sound problem

coproiche

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2016
Hello, ive got a Msi Katana GF76 11UE laptop, and it repeat sounds from its speakers/connected headphones. When i play music, watch a video, and i stop them, after i open some other video, before it starts i hear the last played sound from the previous one. It can replay any last played sound before the new one after a pause of silence. It happens only after sound stops and being resumed, in the process of vatching a videos/playing games it does not happen. I added a recorded sample of this issue, when i start fallout 4. After i double tap icon, uac notification comes, and this sound repeat once again before bethesda logo sound comes. What could it be? I tried a fresh install without realtek audio console and nahimic, and this still happen. Has anyone encountered that, how do i fix it?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS version for your laptop. I'd try and uninstall your audio drivers and then manually reinstall with the latest in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Just to let you know the soundcloud file you parsed doesn't work for me, we can't that user.