Question MSI GP62MVR 7RFX Back Panel

VermilionNeko

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2014
Hi

I'm not really expecting to get many suggestions here. I might also have to try the MSI Reddit forum. But what would others suggest about this... I still have my MSI GP62MVR 7RFX Leopard Pro, and I can't really re-sell it either for one reason - the back panel (the side where the vents and screws are) is so incredibly flimsy and parts have cracked inwards, exposing the interior, which isn't safe either.

I've tried looking on eBay for a replacement part, but there's never anything listed. The only panel I've ever seen is the top/lid with the MSI logo. And I suspect MSI don't sell them considering it's an older model now. :-\ And I don't suppose any back panel from MSI would work...? I'm not quite sure what to do. Any ideas?

Thanks

VermilionNeko

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2014
I don't think I have, no. Nothing appears to be coming up on it though. It's listing things for different models. :-\ It's a pity a back panel from a different model won't fit...

Well, there are some listed that are 'GP62', but the other part of that model's name isn't there. I'd hate to order one all the way from China and discover it's not right.