MSI GS70 2PE Stealth Pro vs Gigabyte Aorus X7 Gaming Laptop

I am currently on the fence about choosing between two powerful laptops, the MSI GS70 2PE Stealth Pro and the Gigabyte Aorus X7 Gaming Laptop. I have seen many different sites which review and compare both of these laptops but still not too convinced.

Case:
1. The MSI GS70 2PE Stealth has 6GB, and the Gigabyte Aorus X7 Gaming Laptop has a 860M SLI which totals to 8GB. Which would do better in Battlefield 4 and Hardline? I want to play on Ultra at at least 70+ FPS. (I have already out this as thread and has be a replied- http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2229307/nvidia-geforce-gts-860m-sli.html)

2. Which laptop would last longer in terms of battery life and the life span of the laptop?

Please review this laptop in every way you can, like Pros and Cons, and try to convinced me.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
You want to play on ultra at 70FPS+? Get a desktop. Isn't the laptop screen 60hz anyway?

The SLI 860m's will perform better than an 880m for instance (according to their website), but if you look at the list over at Passmark's page you notice that the 880m is slower than a 660ti on a desktop. You could get a desktop with a 280x or even a 780 probably cheaper than the laptop and get a really cheap non-gaming laptop for when you need to be away from your desk and do work.

Unless you absolutely need to have your gaming with you on the go and have no way to move a desktop around then you kind of have to over pay for the convenience. In that case I'd probably go with the Aorus for the SLI.

Traciatim

Distinguished
You want to play on ultra at 70FPS+? Get a desktop. Isn't the laptop screen 60hz anyway?

The SLI 860m's will perform better than an 880m for instance (according to their website), but if you look at the list over at Passmark's page you notice that the 880m is slower than a 660ti on a desktop. You could get a desktop with a 280x or even a 780 probably cheaper than the laptop and get a really cheap non-gaming laptop for when you need to be away from your desk and do work.

Unless you absolutely need to have your gaming with you on the go and have no way to move a desktop around then you kind of have to over pay for the convenience. In that case I'd probably go with the Aorus for the SLI.

Solution

Yeah I have changed my mine and get a desktop. Please check out this thread I posted today.

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2232043/gaming-desktop-specs.html#13790356

TRENDING THREADS