MSI GS70 keyboard acting really strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifajig

Reputable
Nov 19, 2015
I'mgoing to type this with no revisions to get my point across better what my keyboard is doing.

Recently (within the past week) mykeyboard has been OCCASIONALLYtrugglingwith thepaceand"ss"key.Itnotcontantlylikethibut sometimeitiworsethanothertime(ayoucanprobably ee above). It either doesn't do it at all or presses it twice in a row.

I don't know what's causing it to act up like this. I've already used a computer duster on the keyboard. My only lead is that I don't have the one front middle circular support gel on the laptop (I have the rest). Does any have anyone ideas what I can do to fix it?

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Go to Control Panel and open Keyboard.
- Once open under Character repeat try to move the slider to short and for Repeat rate to Fast.
- If that doesn't work, try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard (Ease of Access look for Onscreen keyboard)
- Connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist because if does you may need to consider on doing a complete Factory Reset cause it's a problem with your operating system.
- If all these will not work I would suggest on replacing the keyboard itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.