Motherboard- MSI Tomahawk B350
GPU- GeForce GTX 1060 6GB OCV1
CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 1600
PSU- Corsair CX Series 550 Watt
RAM- Ballistix Sport LT 8Gb (4GBx2)
HDD- WD Blue 1TB
SSD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro

My GPU has been sitting idle around 55-60 C with only two chrome windows open to type this. My fan stops and starts every 6 seconds like clockwork. It continues this process over and over, even when I'm playing games. Under load I'm getting to anywhere between 82-85 C, but last night, I had it spike to 92 when I was playing Fortnite.

I've tried uninstalling (using DDU) all my nvidia drivers and reinstalling them, I've uninstalled GeForce Experience and reinstalled it, I've ensured all my cables from the GPU to the power supply are nice and tight, I've flashed my BIOS, I've cleaned my GPU, I've made sure Shadowplay was off, I've tried using MSI Afterburner and EVGA XOC to control my fan scale, but no matter what custom setting I put it on, the fan doesn't react. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling each OC program and still, every 6 seconds, my fan stops and starts.

I know with my GPU the fans won't turn on above 60 for noise reasons, but even when it's above 60 my fan still stops and starts.

I'm at the end of my rope with this. I've tried every option online that I could find and the problem is still here. Can anyone help? I've uploaded a video to the problem I'm experiencing and you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqTQSXJ4fig