MSI GTX 1080 heat query

Hi

While gaming I get decent temps:
-i7 6800K at stock with the BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 I get 35-50C (mostly 45C)
-GPU gets around 60-70C and radiates heat.

I have one BeQuiet Shadow Wings 140mm exhaust fan on turbo fan setting.

My room get rather hot very fast while gaming and I open my velux window to let the hot hair out.

I understand that all fans do is displace air from one location to another but my question is is there anyway to reduce the amount of heat my GPU produces while under load?

Water cooling won't make much of difference and anyway I'm not going to fiddle with my expense GPU just to fit one on as its under warranty and I don't want to void it. And I can't afford one ;) but also I hate the pump motor noise they make.

Just wondering if there was a way?

Unless you set a manual fan curve or further improve your case airflow there is not much else to do. I guess you could always try replacing your gpu's thermal compound but at 60-70c that is pretty cool already, I don't see any reason to worry about it.

Ye I think no matter the amount of fans, GPU fan curve or GPU cooler the heat still needs to go somewhere.

I guess GPU water radiators are called that as they can literally heat your room like an actual radiator... Lol.

Just wish I could put a solid panel on the top of my Corsair 750D case so the heat didn't rise near my face.