Reputable
Dec 19, 2014
ok guys , i dont know where to begin...
So, first of all my specs (3years old pc) : AMD phenom II X6 1055T
Asrock 770 extreme 3
Corsair vengance DDR3 1600 mHz
MSI GTX 560 ( NOT TI EDITION )
PSU XFX PRO550W
ok now , my problem wich i believe is in the damn GTX... the whole thing started 0.5 - 1 year ago when it was just a random crash here and then , nothing problematic.
since I'm a student im home every 3 weeks , and last time i came home the PC just kept crashing every time i tried to play a game ( LoL / Euro truck simulator 2 in this case ) which are I beilve not that graphicly stresfull.... anyway thats at least what i thought. It also started crashing while browseing the web. now the issue is that it didnt display any BSOD or anything , it just crashes and starts rebooting like normal , and just says the windows msgg " windows did not shut down nromaly bla bla bla , start windows normaly " Keep in mind that was on windows 7
so then i upgraded to fresh windows 8.1 and agian , no diference ...
I also tried flashing the BIOS of the GPU and it semed to have solved the problem , cuz i played the games for like 3 hours and no reboots . Then I was gone for another 3 weeks , and when i got home , father said it crashes agian , only now its not a random reboot , now somtimes its a BSOD (everytime a diffrent error) ,sometimes the screen freezes and i can here a wierd sound on my headphones ....
I wanna state out that i broke one wing on the first fan on the GTX while cleaning it but i glued it back in place ( yes it vibrates a litlle but the temp is never over 60 ° i think)
And also wanna say that all my drivers where always up to date and when the BlueScreenOfDeath comes it says " collecting data " but it stasy stuck on 0 % ....
Im curnently doing memtest86 and it passed 1 time with 0 errors...
sry for the long post but you guys are my last hope...

Solution
Try this, it might work.
First of all you need to TOTALLY remove all the old drivers. Use this link.
http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/
Note:
Select the respective company(i.e Nvidia or ATI) drivers to be uninstalled.
Use clean and restart option.
And then install the new drivers after rebooting.
Try this, it might work.
First of all you need to TOTALLY remove all the old drivers. Use this link.
http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/
Note:
Select the respective company(i.e Nvidia or ATI) drivers to be uninstalled.
Use clean and restart option.
And then install the new drivers after rebooting.

Solution

Bruno Butkovic

Reputable
Dec 19, 2014

well at first I was very sceptical because after I uninstaled the driver and was downloading the new one, my PC crashed agian , but then i played Ryse son of rome for like 1 hour and NO CRASHES :D thank you mate

You are welcome :)