[SOLVED] MSI GV62 7RD laptop won't turn on ?

Apr 2, 2021
So I placed my laptop on charge and came back to realize that it went off and won't power on at all. I realized the blue charging light turns on when I plug in my charger. However it doesn’t seem to power on when I press the power button. I tried removing the battery and powering on with just the charger but it still won’t turn. Any help here? I’m trying to figure out what the problem might be and a solution to it.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think your motherboard's input might've failed. You might want to see if disconnecting all source of power from the laptop(battery and adapter) and then removing the sticks of ram, then pressing and holding down the power button for 30 seconds, to later power up using the power adapter, changes your experience.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think your motherboard's input might've failed. You might want to see if disconnecting all source of power from the laptop(battery and adapter) and then removing the sticks of ram, then pressing and holding down the power button for 30 seconds, to later power up using the power adapter, changes your experience.

Solution