MSI k7d Master with ATI All-In-Wonder 9600 XT

resare

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2004

I have ATI all-in-wonder 9600 XT, but ASUS a7m266-d motherboard that
was running it died. I need a replacement and got my eye on MSI k7d
Master. I need to know if anyone has heard of such a combination
working.

Thank you

Eugene

I have an ATI 9600 running in an MSI K7D Master. No problems or with earlier
ATI cards. It's not an all-in-wonder XT though, just a standard 9600.

Peter