May 12, 2024
Hello buddies.

Recently i bought cheap old laptop under $200 dollar in e waste garage in asean country , and checkup the micro rubber O ring screw drivers was missing and some already dried out and broken , so im going to find a replacement for both screw and rubber o ring , i dont know the actual sizes of the o ring rubber and the screws for model MSI GT72 fans screw rubber. Do anyone can help me give me the the correct sizes of O ring rubber and the screw size. There the photo I upload marked in yellow. If i just screw the fans on the slot it will shaked and make huge noise when running the fans. Please help me. Thank you. :cry::cry::cry::cry: If you have any links to the shop that sell laptop o ring rubber / screws sets please link up at here too.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

in e waste garage in asean country
Where are you located? You should be able to go intoa laptop repair store and look for a screw that fits the thread without cross threading the original screw hole. That being said, the screws should be M2, M2.5 or M3. You can find a box said said screws off of Amazon;