Question MSI laptop stuck at MSI logo after a slight drop

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
Unfortunate event occurred this afternoon, when i accidentally dropped my laptop MSI gt70 2OD while it was on. It did not fall from a great hight, only about 10 cm maybe. After the drop, it immediately restarted and tried to reboot. After rebooting it just stayed on the booting screen with no indication that it was even turning on. Everything is working, all the lights, the fan, the keyboard, i cant go into BIOS no matter which buttons i press, i left it turned on in hope that it would boot up eventually but it never did. I opened it up, removed the heat sinks, the dedicated gpu and tried booting up again, that disnt work, i triend removing the system ssd, same thing happens, i also removed the hdd, still same. I was thinking that some of you may have had similar issues and know whats going on and what steps i should take in order to fix this. Thank you in advance.

Specs:
Nvidia geforce gtx 780m
Intel i7 4800mq
16 gb ram
128 gb ssd 750 gb hdd
BIOS: amibios NB 1999 CQ46 6105

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for a prompt reply guys! You were of great assistance!

While you were thinking about my problem carefully i removed every single component from the laptop including the motherboard and i attached them 1 by 1, looks like i broke 1 of my ram sticks, but im still not quite sure, cuz i found 1 component detached from my gpu, the ones that are marked with a capital C( C632 ie). I freqked out, i thought it was broken but i guess not lol, after removing 8 gb of ram it now works fine i guess. I will follow the situation and keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk