MSI Launches 27-inch All-In-One Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

yobobjm

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
If I bought an all in one, its also good for them to get into a market that is quite under-saturated since there is really only this and the maingear one.

yobobjm

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
I totally screwed that up, I can't type just now. I meant that if I was to buy an all in one, I would get this or the maingear, and that it isn't a very saturated market right now.

G

Who buys these products? €2000, seriously? How is it all-on-one if there's no mouse and keyboard? Why is this even called a gaming PC when it's just an oversized tablet? And finally, 1080p is way too low for 27'' display.

G

For that price you could get a laptop with those specs that even has a 2nd slot for SLI GPUs. For that price, you could get TWO PCs which will outperform this thing in every way imaginable. For that price, you could get an infinitely better PC AND a very nice HDTV that is much,much bigger than that screen and has a way better sound system.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
I don`t get it why they use mobile components on AIO desktop PCs ...make it a bit thicker and put full sized desktop PC components otherwise this is just a laptop with a 27" monitor, that you won`t have it mobile no matter how thin they try to make it... so better thicker and more powerfull..

G

For that price you could get a laptop with those specs that even has a 2nd slot for SLI GPUs. For that price, you could get TWO PCs which will outperform this thing in every way imaginable. For that price, you could get an infinitely better PC AND a very nice HDTV that is much,much bigger than that screen and has a way better sound system.

G

gnodeb

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
Nobody is going to buy this because win8 doesn't have start button. Seriously, this just shows how hardware vendors are confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.