Question MSI mag 360 with amd socket

Apr 22, 2021
Hello. First time ive attempted to install a radiator before and after following a video fromm" gear seekers" on youtube and a installtion guide from MSI i cannot for the life of me figure out how to attach the cold plate to the CPU. Ive followed all the instructions and im using the correct mounting brackets, yet theres about an inch of space between the cold plate and the cpu and its all wobbly no matter how much you screw the thumb screw.

Personally only did air cooling in the past but air coolers usually connect the cold player directly to the cpu(even the stock cooler i got does)

First time using this site and i have a picture of the gap and the cooler mounted but dont know how to post a picture from my pc.

Motherboard: MSI tomahawk 570x
Cooler: MSI MAG 360
Cpu: 5600x

EDIT: nvm a friend helped me out guess the bracket was orientated wrong. sorry

Last edited:
Hello. First time ive attempted to install a radiator before and after following a video fromm" gear seekers" on youtube and a installtion guide from MSI i cannot for the life of me figure out how to attach the cold plate to the CPU. Ive followed all the instructions and im using the correct mounting brackets, yet theres about an inch of space between the cold plate and the cpu and its all wobbly no matter how much you screw the thumb screw.

Personally only did air cooling in the past but air coolers usually connect the cold player directly to the cpu(even the stock cooler i got does)

First time using this site and i have a picture of the gap and the cooler mounted but dont know how to post a picture from my pc.

Motherboard: MSI tomahawk 570x
Cooler: MSI MAG 360
Cpu: 5600x
You need to post to imgur
Then post the link here