Review MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk WIFI Motherboard Review: Well Rounded, Runs Warm

Tom Sunday

Commendable
Jul 24, 2020
With literally weeks away from all new and much more advanced MB tech introductions, who really cares about old or soon expired technology like this? Or making buying decisions on any major or more far reaching system changes at this point in time. Before any upgrading, I would want to see all the MB cards on the table before laying out $230 for a new MSI MAG. Looks like marketing is a little too late and trying to push older or rebranded gear out of the door!

Co BIY

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2015
Tom Sunday - I agree but I think part of the problem is that the Intel marketing hype that targets investors is out of synch with the actual flow of products and the marketing hype that should accompany available products.

They are hyping things now that are not available. I notice Apple does this a lot better. The emphasis is on the products you can buy now or very soon.

Co BIY

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2015
Am I wrong to read this review as a near complete overclocking fail on the i9? Would it do better with the i7 or i5 ?

I am a fan of the Tomahawk series and built a computer with my son on the Z490 version.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS