Here is my system details

Ryzen 5900
Gskill ripjaw 3200mhz 128 (32 x 4)
MSI Meg unify 570
Rtx 3080 gigabyte
Nvm 1 tb gen 4 aorus
WD 2 tb hdd
850w power supply

So I replaced my old crosair ram (32 x 2) with gskill ram (32 x 4). Everything was working fine with 3200mhz xmp perfectly. So I switch on the system next day ... It stuck on d6 error. I tried reinstall ram again, but again d6 error then I boot with single slot .. it worked ... But as soon as I am putting all 4 ram ... Same error... Then strange thing happen.... If I reset my cpu with cabinet reset button or mother board reset button ... It's started working ... But when I removed the power and put it back again ... Same d6 error ... Reset it .. started working ... I can see CPU amber light on before reset which will stop after reset ... How can I avoid this problem ... Please help me on the same.

Thanks

Hi,

Here is my system details

Ryzen 5900
Gskill ripjaw 3200mhz 128 (32 x 4)
MSI Meg unify 570
Rtx 3080 gigabyte
Nvm 1 tb gen 4 aorus
WD 2 tb hdd
850w power supply

So I replaced my old crosair ram (32 x 2) with gskill ram (32 x 4). Everything was working fine with 3200mhz xmp perfectly. So I switch on the system next day ... It stuck on d6 error. I tried reinstall ram again, but again d6 error then I boot with single slot .. it worked ... But as soon as I am putting all 4 ram ... Same error... Then strange thing happen.... If I reset my cpu with cabinet reset button or mother board reset button ... It's started working ... But when I removed the power and put it back again ... Same d6 error ... Reset it .. started working ... I can see CPU amber light on before reset which will stop after reset ... How can I avoid this problem ... Please help me on the same.

Thanks
Tried to update the bios to the latest with just 1 stick of ram?

rahulrana999

Prominent
Jun 26, 2020
Tried to update the bios to the latest with just 1 stick of ram?
Okay sure ... The problem is AMD cpu doesn't have integrated graphics .. so when I am trying to upgarde bios with flash bios usb port and button ... It will blink for thrice but cpu will not start ... I have formatted the disk with fat32 and rename the bios file as MSI.ROM but no luck .. looks like I have to remove GPU and keep only cpu and ram 1 stick and then give a shot

TRENDING THREADS