[SOLVED] MSI MEG X570 ACE or Gigabyte X570 Master which one should i choose the both in the same price tage

eslam.topsecret66

Reputable
Oct 13, 2018
i going build new ryzen build with 3700x so i want good x570 with sold vram & Heatsink for vram & power delivery & have good future for some years so i look for top 2 i can see MSI MEG X570 ACE or Gigabyte X570 Master

Solution
both boards are overkill for a 3700X. I'd go with the X570 Aorus Master if it's between those two.

realistically, the Aorus Ultra or even the Aorus Pro will easily suffice (I'm running an Aorus Pro myself)

eslam.topsecret66

Reputable
Oct 13, 2018
both boards are overkill for a 3700X. I'd go with the X570 Aorus Master if it's between those two.

realistically, the Aorus Ultra or even the Aorus Pro will easily suffice (I'm running an Aorus Pro myself)
i know they overkill for 3700x but i want someone for future like if we got new cpu from amd or something and wanna change my cpu so not wanna be in the point want change my motherboard again :(

Yeah, the x570's get plain silly price wise for the high end boards.

But with that said I'm assuming the power sections are built like a tank and the boards should last forever.

they are, but looking at the power sections... the 250-300$ boards are already so ridiculous that the 350-400$ boards don't really offer any real benefit.

it's kinda nice seeing the step-up in quality with X570, although I find it ridiculous that they cut many QoL-features, like no 2digit LED error display on the 250$ boards. that's just ridiculous.