[SOLVED] MSI MEG Z490 ACE

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021
I read many reviews about this motherboard being bad for games like Microsoft Flight Simulator, especially when we need to overclock processors like i9-10900K.
Any opinion about this?

Solution
I read many reviews about this motherboard being bad for games like Microsoft Flight Simulator, especially when we need to overclock processors like i9-10900K.
Any opinion about this?
That motherboard has almost the same VRM as the MSI godlike. It’s really vast overkill for over clocking unless you’re pushing world records. I don’t see how it would have issues with an 10900k when even a board half the price will work just fine.
Any opinion about this?
That motherboard has almost the same VRM as the MSI godlike. It’s really vast overkill for over clocking unless you’re pushing world records. I don’t see how it would have issues with an 10900k when even a board half the price will work just fine.

Solution

harpsinuno

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021

I was seeing that it went down more than 100 euros and it happened in many shops. So, I was thinking that maybe they want to sell it because it could be not so good as others.