Reefkey

Reputable
Jul 17, 2017
Hey all so just built a setup. What has come to my attention is that every single time I boot this up, everything works and the code there would function normally. However, after a few force shutdowns, it will come to this code that is 00. Don’t get it twisted, the build works. It has posted and shown display. However it just becomes like this after I force shut it down a couple of times. This is usually resolved after unplugging the power for a couple of hours and then plugging it back in. Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any idea why it even does this in the first place?

Hey all so just built a setup. What has come to my attention is that every single time I boot this up, everything works and the code there would function normally. However, after a few force shutdowns, it will come to this code that is 00. Don’t get it twisted, the build works. It has posted and shown display. However it just becomes like this after I force shut it down a couple of times. This is usually resolved after unplugging the power for a couple of hours and then plugging it back in. Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any idea why it even does this in the first place?
Question 1 why are you force shuting down the pc it's horrible on the system?
Question 2 is the bios fully up to date? That maybe the issue.
Question 3 just why would you be force shuting down the system you just said it works so you can shut it down properly why not shut it down the way it's intended?