[SOLVED] MSI Motherboard Keyboard and mouse not working

Bassplate

Reputable
Good Day People :benetton:
Thank you for reading this post I have a situation that i still cant quite figure it out!
I have a MSI MS-7519 Ver 1.0
My other specs are Inter core Celeron 2.5ghz and RAM is 4GB 2x ddr2 sticks
An Nvidia geforce GT 730 GPU and and Proline 400W power Supply.
84318_2254_draft_large.jpg

So my problem is my keyboard and mouse are not responding from the bios start to windows...The LED light of the keyboard and mouse comes on but it doesn't funtion at all!!
NOTE My NUM lock LED doesn't come on and my mouse is not working when in windows...I cant access bios because my keyboard is not working
I have tried resetting bios and booting onboard but still nothing works
Any help would be appropriated:benetton:

Solution
Thank you for reading this post I have a situation that i still cant quite figure it out!

So my problem is my keyboard and mouse are not responding from the bios start to windows...The LED light of the keyboard and mouse comes on but it doesn't funtion at all!!
NOTE My NUM lock LED doesn't come on and my mouse is not working when in windows...I cant access bios because my keyboard is not working
I have tried resetting bios and booting onboard but still nothing...

Bassplate

Reputable

I have tried resetting bios and booting onboard but still nothing works
Any help would be appropriated:benetton:
So After some Time i Found out that My USB Ports are Burned and not Working for sure.
Replacing the motherboard fixed the problem.

Solution