NZXT H500
MSI Gaming Z 2060
MSI X470 Gaming Plus
Ryzen 2600x
(with Hyper 212 RGB Cooler)
2TB WD HDD
250GB 970 EVO
Be Quiet 600W Pure Power 11

I have a problem with the lighting and need a solution. I currently use the MSI Mystic Light software to sync the motherboard lighting, the CPU cooler lighting and the GPU lighting together. I'm not too bothered about completely lighting my system up but wanted to add in a simple RGB Strip at the top of my case. The problem is I don't really know which to get and how to add it into my system. The motherboard has 2 'JRGB' connections. 1 is currently being used for the CPU Cooler which is at the top of the mobo and their is a free one which is at the very bottom of the mobo. I don't really want to mess about with hubs and connectors as I only want a simple RGB strip plugged into the motherboard for easy syncing.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a simple RGB strip that would be able to plug into the bottom of the mobo whilst only being visible on the top.
Also, is it possible to sync LED strips that are plugged into the mobo via USB with Mystic Light as I have had no success with this.

EXAMPLE: https://ibb.co/cyPmwW2

The red arrow is where the spare JRGB port is underneath the GPU. The rainbow strip is where I want the RGB strip to be out of sight.

Thank you :D

I don't think that I have seen, or heard of, that being done....although it should be possible, with some auxillary coding, or a program that is designed to cooperate with Mystic Lighting.

This is a case where my not doing lighting (seriously, I remove all of the MSI RGB stuff when I get a MB), hampers my ability to be of assistance.

TRENDING THREADS