[SOLVED] MSI motherboards

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Is it something common for an MSI motherboard, to get stuck on VGA while booting up sometimes? and the only way to fix it is, by restarting?

Solution
Well, because I wasn't that good at building computers.
I took my PC to a shop like 4 months ago and told them to change the cooler to what I have now.
They killed my CPU and tried to deny it, so what I did is I forced them and they gave me a 9th gen motherboard and a 16gb ddr4 rams.
So sometimes when I restart my computer, it would get stuck on VGA so I have to restart for it to work.
So I am just asking around to see if it is normal or not.
No, not normal in any case. That should not be happening. Usually caused by low startup voltage.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Not MSI exclusively, can happen to any.
I took my PC to a shop like 4 months ago and told them to change the cooler to what I have now.
They killed my CPU and tried to deny it, so what I did is I forced them and they gave me a 9th gen motherboard and a 16gb ddr4 rams.
So sometimes when I restart my computer, it would get stuck on VGA so I have to restart for it to work.

No, not normal in any case. That should not be happening. Usually caused by low startup voltage.

Solution