[SOLVED] Msi mpg X570 gaming plus

Jul 22, 2020
Im planning on building my own PC and I'm thinking about getting the MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus. I plan on using a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Rm650 w corsair RMX 80+ gold. I noticed that there's an additional 4 pins on the motherboard. I don't plan on overlooking at all. Is there gonna be any problem at all in the long run? Thank you for your time.

Solution
I would ask you to look for a PSU that has 2xEPS connectors for that board. Yes you should be fine but given how you're looking at an X570 board, you will overclock on that board in the future. If you're not going to be overclocking on that board, why aren't you looking at the B450 or B550 chipset and one on a smaller form factor?

Lutfij

Titan
I would ask you to look for a PSU that has 2xEPS connectors for that board. Yes you should be fine but given how you're looking at an X570 board, you will overclock on that board in the future. If you're not going to be overclocking on that board, why aren't you looking at the B450 or B550 chipset and one on a smaller form factor?

Solution
Jul 22, 2020
Cause I plan on upgrading my cpu in 2-3 years when I start working on serious programming. But I was wondering if there are gonna be any problems with everyday gaming like for example : League, witcher, fallout and other multiplayer and single player games in the future. Also can I use another 4+4 cable on the psu or do I actually have to get a better one?