Msi Mystic light compatablility

tristan.barefoot

Reputable
Jun 26, 2018
I am in the process of planning a build for my gaming/streaming rig. I have the coolermaster master liquid 240, the phanteks p300 and the evga ssc 1060 gb. My mother board is the msi b350 tomahawk with the ryzen 7 1800x
1. Can I sync the lights on the gpu to the msi mystic light?
2. What are some cheap rgb fans that support msi mystic light? (I need 4 120mm and 1 140mm for sub $40)

Solution
1. Probably not. They are two different brands, and it is highly unlikely you'll be able to sync it.
2. There are some decent case fans for the price, but don't support mystic light. You will have to spend a good bit extra for MSI Mystic light compatibility. MSI's partners for mystic light are listed on the website: Corsair, Steelseries, Razer, G. Skill, HyperX, Cooler Master, In Win, Thermaltake, Patriot, Geil, Zadak511, Silverstone, Akasa, and Phanteks.
1. Probably not. They are two different brands, and it is highly unlikely you'll be able to sync it.
2. There are some decent case fans for the price, but don't support mystic light. You will have to spend a good bit extra for MSI Mystic light compatibility. MSI's partners for mystic light are listed on the website: Corsair, Steelseries, Razer, G. Skill, HyperX, Cooler Master, In Win, Thermaltake, Patriot, Geil, Zadak511, Silverstone, Akasa, and Phanteks.

Solution

Latest posts