MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X vs Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB DUAL

Solution
It really depends on the cooling performance since their core and memory clocks are pretty much the same. I'm not sure about the Asus Dual card in terms of cooling but I know that the Twin Frozr cooler in the MSI is highly regarded to be excellent. You'll have to just look at some reviews and benchmarks for both. Pay attention to the acoustics too if you're into a silent pc.

Or you could just go with whatever looks pretty because the performance difference is likely little to none.

Am I blind? MSI is 294.67 while ASUS is 267 (255 after rebate)

Chris22222

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
They also giving a mouse and keyboard for free with that Dragon thing on it with Gtx 1060 MSI.Asus one is only card and more expensive.Kinda confused cause they are being too good with it I wonder maybe the card has some problems?

Again:

ASUS
58df1c95c77c48478026ccea70aab1e5.png

MSI
2edead39ab8047db9c20761466e3da17.png

These are based off the links from the OP

Ah, didn't know what country you were in. I have that exact mouse, excpet the dragon is facing the left.

Go with the MSI and it should be able to handle 1080p with no issues.

Chris22222

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
Btw how good are MSI cards?Been using Asus since a long time ago but reviews In that links mention more problems with Asus than MSI.
To be honest never used MSI so have doubts.If you have some information please share

Ange Raphie

Prominent
May 10, 2017
It really depends on the cooling performance since their core and memory clocks are pretty much the same. I'm not sure about the Asus Dual card in terms of cooling but I know that the Twin Frozr cooler in the MSI is highly regarded to be excellent. You'll have to just look at some reviews and benchmarks for both. Pay attention to the acoustics too if you're into a silent pc.

Or you could just go with whatever looks pretty because the performance difference is likely little to none.

Solution
Jun 18, 2019
Wow! Some users writes ridiculous things. And find some no-name sites like newegg

MSI can't be cheaper than Asus. It's more expensive

Those cards on my country web sites costs:
Asus DUAL-GTX1060-O6G - 255$
MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G - 300$