MSI Platinum 975x Driver download issues...Help please

Dunar

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2006
I have been having issue with finding any drivers even at MSI's webpage when i download it. I had to blow the HD because it was acting up. I downloaded all the drivers I could find on MSI's webpage but none of the drivers seem to work and they are the correct drivers. Main thing I can't get to work is the built in NIC card which is Broadcom but when i went to their site to download the drivers but found nothing that worked. I've had nothing but issues from the MSI mobo but don't want to replace it until the quad cores become cheaper.

Any help with searching for proper drivers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

All the drivers you need should be on the CD that comes with the motherboard. In fact the only driver I had to install was JMicron Controller Card driver for my DVD drives to operate in DMA mode. Windows XP has installed all the necessary drivers during the installation process.

What OS did you install? XP or Vista?

Dunar

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2006
I lost the cd and couldn't find it. But I got it up and running now, I thought I just purchased the Platinum mobo and not the powerup version. So i downloaded the other drivers to a cd for the powerup ed and they worked perfectly. Now i just feel retarded hahaha

I have been having issue with finding any drivers even at MSI's webpage when i download it. I had to blow the HD because it was acting up. I downloaded all the drivers I could find on MSI's webpage but none of the drivers seem to work and they are the correct drivers. Main thing I can't get to work is the built in NIC card which is Broadcom but when i went to their site to download the drivers but found nothing that worked. I've had nothing but issues from the MSI mobo but don't want to replace it until the quad cores become cheaper.

Any help with searching for proper drivers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

haha typical MSI