Question MSI PRO H610M-G DDR4 PC not turning on after bios update

Jan 3, 2023
When I was trying to install windows 10 it keep giving this error code which forgot. So I though it was a bios problem, then I downloaded the Latest Bios for this motherboard. After that, I boot into the Bios then I clicked the EZflash application. My usb was already plugged in, then I was in EZFlash and I clicked the Latest bios update for my motherboard. Then when it reached to 100% it just shut off and never powers on.

Specs
Mobo: MSI PRO H61M-G DDR4
CPU: i3 12100f
GPU: RX 5500
SSD: SP 128 NVME
HDD: Hitachi 750gb
PSU: Aresgame 500W

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

When I was trying to install windows 10 it keep giving this error code which forgot.
Where did you source the installer for the OS from?

Then when it reached to 100% it just shut off and never powers on.
Did you power down the system, disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard(to clear the CMOS)?

PSU: Aresgame 550W
How old is the PSU in your build and what did it power prior to your RX5500? Also, Aresgame is the brand of the unit while 550W is the advertised wattage of said unit. What is the model of the unit you're working with?

On a side note, EZFlash is a feature Asus motherboards have. You stated owning an MSI motherboard, namely this:
I'm now uncertain what you did and how you did update the BIOS. Chances are you used the wrong BIOS version to update the BIOS on the right motherboard.

Jan 3, 2023
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

When I was trying to install windows 10 it keep giving this error code which forgot.
Where did you source the installer for the OS from?

Then when it reached to 100% it just shut off and never powers on.
Did you power down the system, disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard(to clear the CMOS)?

PSU: Aresgame 550W
How old is the PSU in your build and what did it power prior to your RX5500? Also, Aresgame is the brand of the unit while 550W is the advertised wattage of said unit. What is the model of the unit you're working with?

On a side note, EZFlash is a feature Asus motherboards have. You stated owning an MSI motherboard, namely this:
I'm now uncertain what you did and how you did update the BIOS. Chances are you used the wrong BIOS version to update the BIOS on the right motherboard.

No I flashed the latest bios update (7D46v19), While it was flashing I plugged my speakers in the computer and then it shut off. For windows 10 source installer I used Windows 10 media creation tool, the error code was 0x8007025D. Also I built this pc yesterday and this whole problem occur yesterday when I started installing windows 10. I meant M-Flash not EZFLASH

Last edited: