Question MSI R9 290 Possible corrupted memory

Jul 5, 2019
So i've got a weird situation. My screen flickers If I open a heavy game like Black Desert Online. Little green squares appears in the screen and just stucks there and game texture is going crazy. I though it is because of the game but it happened in other game but some of them crashed after 5 minute, some of them did the same and the game texture went crazy. This problem happened before and I managed to fix it by reinstalling Windows 10. It shouldn't work but it did for a while but now it started happening again and basically it is unusable. By the way the GPU and VRM temperature doesn't go above 70. So the problem caused by VRAM probably but I ran a GPU VRAM stress test and It didn't crash. I ran FurMark and pushed the limits of the GPU and VRAM that I closed the program when I saw that VRM was 105 degree Celsius. So I think it doesn't happening because of the heating but there is no other explanation. I know it has a high TDP value but it is a very good card and I can play the new games at very high settings so I don't want a new card. Thank you for your answers.

Jul 5, 2019
Xigmatek Vector S 750W PSU
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 2x8gb DDR4
Asus Z270 Gaming M6
MSI R9 290 GAMING EDITION with Arctic Xtreme IV Custom Cooler
Intel i5 7600K CPU