News MSI Recalls MAG CoreLiquid 240R / 360R AiO Coolers Due to Sediment Build-Up

Mar 8, 2022
I'd love to see the K360's on the list. I've gotten two so far that have dead water pumps and VRM fans. Getting MSI to actually do anything about it has been rather difficult.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I'd love to see the K360's on the list. I've gotten two so far that have dead water pumps and VRM fans. Getting MSI to actually do anything about it has been rather difficult.
MAG + MPG Coreliquid, NZXT's Kraken M22, and Fractal Design's Lumen were all made by Apaltek. The vendors just slap their own fans and other accents on them.
The first 3 have had cooling issues due to dirty coolant. The Lumens haven't been out very long, but they may exhibit the same symptoms.
This is something Apaltek needs to fix.

You may have a separate problem, as MEG Coreliquid is made by Asetek.

TechLurker

Commendable
Feb 6, 2020
Reminds me of the same issue with Enermax's TR AIO, which continued to have the same sludge/sediment build-up in later revisions; to the point that many reviewers dropped it from the recommended list.

Mar 9, 2022
my 240r took a dump after 5 months this is exactly what caused it and it says mine is not eligible for recall what a crock, threw a noctua nh-u12 on it never going back to water cooling again

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS