[SOLVED] MSI RTX 2060 GAMING Z NOT SHOWING IN DISPLAY AFTER FRESH SYSTEM BUILD

Sep 26, 2019
Dear All ,
I have updated my system specs which are listed below but theres a new problem , the problem is i have installed windows 10, but under display device manager the card is not listed and driver installation failed, in gupu z card manufacture clock speeds are showing and in bios card is active in pcie x16 slot. Its shows. as i am frustrated do i need a RMA.... Plz help in the concerned matter
Note : version windows 10 build 1460 , will confirm the version in the next reply.

Specs :-
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
MB - ASUS ROG STIX B450 GAMING E (BIOS UPDATED TO LATEST FOR RYZEN 3000 SUPPORT)
GPU - MSI RTX 2060 GAMING Z.
PSU - GIGABYTE 750 WATT GOLD
COOLER - NOCTUA NHU14S
RAM - TEAM FORCE DELTA RGB DDR4 3200 mhz 8gb stick.

Lutfij

Titan
We're currently on Windows 10 version 1903, you should be using Windows Media Creation Tools to create your bootable installer and install the OS from scratch.

Also, what did you upgrade from? I assume the above specs list are what you upgraded to?

Sep 26, 2019
We're currently on Windows 10 version 1903, you should be using Windows Media Creation Tools to create your bootable installer and install the OS from scratch.

Also, what did you upgrade from? I assume the above specs list are what you upgraded to?
Yes absolutely the above specs what i updated.....but i cant understand why the card not listed under display device manager....let me install fresh 1903 can u provide the latest download link.....it would be honoured

Sep 26, 2019
Yes absolutely the above specs what i updated.....but i cant understand why the card not listed under display device manager....let me install fresh 1903 can u provide the latest download link.....it would be honoured
I made it work... problem solved after installing new windows 10 update version 1903..... Thanks everyone