[SOLVED] MSI RTX 2060 SUPER GAMING coil whine

Darkn3

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
Hello , i bought this graphics card MSI RTX 2060 SUPER GAMING coil whine a month ago and now after i changed the cpu fan is coil whining .I dont know why , before changing the stock cpu cooler to SilentiumPC Fera 3 RGB didn't coil whined .What should i do ? It's not a loud coil whine it's a quite one a very quite but i would like to reduce it .Any ideas?Thanks in advance!

Solution
Coil whine comes from the mosfets due to large amounts of electrical currents, your CPU fan shouldn't be making a coil whine. Or perhaps I'm mistaking your English - it is a bit hard to understand.

Anyway, there is no way to reduce coil whine except lowering the amount of wattage going into your GPU, which by doing that you will cause your GPU to under-perform or even shut off randomly, which is why you're also simply not able to do so.
Coil whine comes from the mosfets due to large amounts of electrical currents, your CPU fan shouldn't be making a coil whine. Or perhaps I'm mistaking your English - it is a bit hard to understand.

Anyway, there is no way to reduce coil whine except lowering the amount of wattage going into your GPU, which by doing that you will cause your GPU to under-perform or even shut off randomly, which is why you're also simply not able to do so.

Solution