Question MSI RTX 2070 Super Display issues

tacticalkali

Reputable
Oct 16, 2019
Hi
A friend is having issues with a brand new RTX 2070

It is constantly cutting out. The screen goes black as if connection is lost, then goes back to the screen , sometimes it goes different colours like pink and green.

It has two monitors one display port one HDMI so I tried one. Still same issue. Uninstalled old drivers and reinstalled new ones. Still same issue.

I've also disabled gsynch. Reduced and increased frame rate but it was even playing up on 60 when it can support 144.

It's running windows 10 64 bit it seems to be fine in bios but not in windows.

It's brand new so it can be RMAed should he do that, any suggestions as to what it might be

Hi
A friend is having issues with a brand new RTX 2070

It is constantly cutting out. The screen goes black as if connection is lost, then goes back to the screen , sometimes it goes different colours like pink and green.

It has two monitors one display port one HDMI so I tried one. Still same issue. Uninstalled old drivers and reinstalled new ones. Still same issue.

I've also disabled gsynch. Reduced and increased frame rate but it was even playing up on 60 when it can support 144.

It's running windows 10 64 bit it seems to be fine in bios but not in windows.

It's brand new so it can be RMAed should he do that, any suggestions as to what it might be
Full systems specs can help, how old is the psu trying to power the card, is the mobo bios upto date