[SOLVED] MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Twin Frozr 7 vs Trio

Sep 5, 2019
Hello!

So recently I bought something that seemed like a RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming X Trio from the picture only to be "disappointed" when a RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming X Twin Frozr 7 showed up instead. Is it worth it to start a returning hassle just to get the Trio or am I going to be just fine with the Twin Frozr 7?
'Cause when I looked up, both of the cards seemed to have the same specs with the only difference being the one additional fan on the Trio, the clock speed was the same on both models.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
The RTX 2070 Super Gaming X the 2 fan version is still very, very good on temps and boost so unless you really want the Gaming X Trio, I see no problems. The temps might be marginally cooler on the Gaming X Trio and it looks a bit better though that is subjective, unless you really want it and it is the same price, then go for it.

Bottom line the Gaming X is still a great RTX 2070 with top notch cooling and it boosts extremely well no matter what it says on the box.....should boost to just around the 1900's.

https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/msi_geforce_rtx_2070_super_gaming_x_review,23.html
The RTX 2070 Super Gaming X the 2 fan version is still very, very good on temps and boost so unless you really want the Gaming X Trio, I see no problems. The temps might be marginally cooler on the Gaming X Trio and it looks a bit better though that is subjective, unless you really want it and it is the same price, then go for it.

Bottom line the Gaming X is still a great RTX 2070 with top notch cooling and it boosts extremely well no matter what it says on the box.....should boost to just around the 1900's.

https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/msi_geforce_rtx_2070_super_gaming_x_review,23.html

Reactions: Brunolauri
Solution
Sep 5, 2019
Alright, after comparing the looks of the cards for a little while, I have surprisingly started to like the looks of the Gaming X more...

Anyways, thanks for letting me know your opinion. I think I'll keep this one (Twin Frozr 7) as it seems to be just as good as the Trio thermals aside.

Have a good one!

Alright, after comparing the looks of the cards for a little while, I have surprisingly started to like the looks of the Gaming X more...

Anyways, thanks for letting me know your opinion. I think I'll keep this one (Twin Frozr 7) as it seems to be just as good as the Trio thermals aside.

Have a good one!

Absolutely no problems at all and enjoy the RTX 2070 Super....I have used MSI and the Gaming series for many years and they make great GPU's...