[SOLVED] Msi rtx 2070 super ventus

Jan 21, 2020
Hello
I have question about this gpu. I build new pc and have rtx 2070 super ventus 2 days ago. I tested far cry 5 on ultra with unlimited fps and playing at QHD and card usage was 97% and temperature 75-79°C. Its normal for QHD and gpu usage? I saw max temperature is 88°C. I have 3 fans in front and 1 back in case. Thank you for answer and help. Im little nervous about this temps.

Solution
Do you have MSI Afterburner installed? MSI Afterburner allows you to set up a custom fan profile based on GPU temperature and fan speed/percentage. In other words, you can set up a very aggressive fan profile for your GPU that can likely keep your temperatures down when gaming.
Jan 21, 2020
I tried to remove the side cover and temperature was 72°C in full load 98% tou usage. My airflow isnt good :( . I set fans in case to 100% in bios but nothing.. no change. I have Silentiumpc signum sg1x TG RGB with asus rog strix B360-G-Gaming. So i have all fans conected to one fan conector on motherboard. Gpu fans are not silent.. if i set manual speed with afterburner. Faster fans = louder fans... More lauder.
Thank you for your time and answers. I was rly scared about this temps.

Do you have MSI Afterburner installed? MSI Afterburner allows you to set up a custom fan profile based on GPU temperature and fan speed/percentage. In other words, you can set up a very aggressive fan profile for your GPU that can likely keep your temperatures down when gaming.

Last edited:
Solution