[SOLVED] MSI RTX 3070TI Gaming Trio no display

tdpark

Reputable
Jun 21, 2017
I received my graphics card MSI RTX 3070TI Gaming Trio last week, installed it fine, and works fine for a week.
This morning I was still using it before I shut it down normally, and now the PC can't detect this graphics card. I didn't change any graphics setting before I shut down.
My motherboard MSI EZ debug white light (VGA) is on, but my graphics card fan is running, RGB also on, but display not working.

I reinstalled it and reset the CMOS, still can't detect it.
Now I don't know if I installed it correctly, I plugged in 2*8 pin PCIE cable. Also, I don't know if I installed the support bracket correctly.
Please help

This is my setup:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 CHROMAX.BLACK 82.52 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory
Storage: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card
Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Have you tried a different port ?
Are you using HDMI or Display port for the card ?
Also is there a constant VGA white light on your motherboard?
Because that usually means that there is a problem in the GPU or display if there is no display

tdpark

Reputable
Jun 21, 2017
Have you tried a different port ?
Are you using HDMI or Display port for the card ?
Also is there a constant VGA white light on your motherboard?
Because that usually means that there is a problem in the GPU or display if there is no display

Dont think its the display issue or HDMI issue.
I install the graphics card on different computer, and same issue, other computer motherboard also show white light on VGA.

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Dont think its the display issue or HDMI issue.
I install the graphics card on different computer, and same issue, other computer motherboard also show white light on VGA.

Seems there is a problem with the GPU then not sure but i would still recommend that you should change the cable or switch between the DP and HDMI as i had the same issue but my display was on and changing the cables fixed it.

But you can check these links for further investigation and a possible fix

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZL9INhdQ2I