[SOLVED] MSI Rtx 3070ti suprimx vs Asus Rog strix Rtx 3070ti

Solution
Temperature: Influenced by things like, chassis airflow, ambient temperatures, and power limit(higher power limit = harder to cool and thus require beefier cooling solutions to match, and that's not taking into account fan curves).
ON PAPER, the Strix would be the hotter card compared to the Suprim X... :unsure:

Memory temperature: Just like the first one, you could be waiting AGES for a concrete response on this one too, because it requires someone who's bothered to test them both.
Also influenced by card power draw; Vram uses very little power, but it soaks up some of the heat radiating off the PCB and GDDR6X has high operating temperatures.

Performance: A tie; not enough to matter while you're in the middle of various...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Temperature: Influenced by things like, chassis airflow, ambient temperatures, and power limit(higher power limit = harder to cool and thus require beefier cooling solutions to match, and that's not taking into account fan curves).
ON PAPER, the Strix would be the hotter card compared to the Suprim X... :unsure:

Memory temperature: Just like the first one, you could be waiting AGES for a concrete response on this one too, because it requires someone who's bothered to test them both.
Also influenced by card power draw; Vram uses very little power, but it soaks up some of the heat radiating off the PCB and GDDR6X has high operating temperatures.

Performance: A tie; not enough to matter while you're in the middle of various actions in game.

TL;DR: The cheaper of the 2.
Same price? Then the one that is more aesthetically pleasing(to you).
Another one would be the company that has the better customer service reputation in your area; you may be less likely to get bent over if something goes south.

Reactions: sindhu84
Solution

sindhu84

Honorable
Nov 9, 2016
Currently im running msi gtx 1080 gaming x for last 6 years in corsair 760t case, two corsair mag lav fans at the front.
I read that msi cards memory temperature are higher than asus 30 series. My main concern which is better in terms of cooling. My usage usally is gaming and occasionally graphic designing just for fun.