Question MSI RTX 3090 X Trio vs Suprim x ?

Mar 8, 2021
Hello guys, What is the main difference between MSI X trio and Suprim X, For gaming and occasional video editing which one is better? how much price is different? Where can I get them is there any drop?

Jan 30, 2021
They are basically the same product this is a marketing trick from MSI. You can see the discussion on Reddit. But appearance-wise I think Suprim X looks better if the price difference isn't a problem. about the MSRP difference, I'm not sure, But in the resellers market, it varies between 200-500 $ difference (depends where you buy they can sell for whatever they can charge you!!). For MSRP drops check nowinstock or discord channels (search on google) - For resellers check eBay, StockX, Ethergears etc... .

Reactions: Hisewiser
Mar 8, 2021
They are basically the same product this is a marketing trick from MSI. You can see the discussion on Reddit. But appearance-wise I think Suprim X looks better if the price difference isn't a problem. about the MSRP difference, I'm not sure, But in the resellers market, it varies between 200-500 $ difference (depends where you buy they can sell for whatever they can charge you!!). For MSRP drops check nowinstock or discord channels (search on google) - For resellers check eBay, StockX, Ethergears etc... .
Thank you.

ASK THE COMMUNITY