Question msi rx 480 8 gb - stuttering/furmark fail

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, I have a problem with my MSI rx 480 8gb. From time to time during the game I get a black screen with a subtitle on the monitor - the connection was lost. Moreover, in some games, where the load is high, stuttering appears, e.g. apex legends
I downloaded the furmark and after switching on the stress test, the computer crashes after a few seconds and the black screen with the inscription appears - the connection is lost.
There is no stuttering in Overwatch. What ideas do you have for checking what has happened with gpu? I checked my card with a friend on his pc and we have the same problem - crash in furmark.
Reinstallation of the system/controllers does not help
My components are: Ryzen 1600x, G.skill 8 gb 3000mhz, msi b350 tomahawk, PSU 600W Bronze plus.

Mar 3, 2019
The maximum GPU temperature was 71 degrees Celsius (valley benchmark btw with stuttering).
The maximum CPU temperature was 52 degrees Celsius without OC.
The power supply is be quiet! Power System 9 600W. And the power supply of my friend where I checked the GPU was the Corsair CX650 650W.
I'll also add that I checked my problem changing the CPU to ryzen 1400 and the problem still existed.
Of course, the problem occurs without OC cpu/ram...

Mar 3, 2019
I tried on the Radeon 17.x, 18.x and 19.x drivers - it was the same everywhere. The GPU is certainly well connected to the pins and power supply.
I'm talking about GPU temperature, I don't know how to check VRAM temperature, although I heard that I may have a corrupted VRAM, but I don't know what program to check it.
Thank you in advance for your activity.

Mar 3, 2019
I will check it later, but from what I remember I have only a GPU temperature sensor, because I checked it at HWMonitor last time.
I doubt that the PSU is a problem, because the problem in my friend's computer is identical, and his PSU is 100% working with i5 8400 and gtx 1060 6gb.
Is it possible to check the stability of the vram with any program?