Question MSI RX570 No DVI/Integrated Signal

alzakiel

Distinguished
May 2, 2014
Hello Everyone o/

I've just bought myself a new MSI Rx570 Armor 8GB and i've been trying to make it work for the last 2h. It's connected properly, keyboard and mouse are starting up, not entirely sure if it get to windows but probably ?

Well let's begin with my system spec

CPU: i5-2320 3Ghz
Mobo: DH61CR
PSU: Thermaltake Smart 750w
Ram: 8Gb's of Corsair XMS-3 DDR3-1333mhz
GPU: Currently on my Radeon HD5450 1Gb's
Running in Legacy mode.

What i have done
----------------------------
Uninstalled every drivers via DDU
Swapping new GPU with the old one
Tryed to run the new card and get a signal via the integrated (No signal from the integrated once the RX570 is connected...)
Checked if the new GPU is well connected (It is has far i know)
Disabled the Radeon HD5450
Starting the PC without any GPU on integrated only.(Worked perfectly fine)
--------------------------

What i haven't done
--------------------------
Clearing CMOS
Switching to UEFI (I don't have a UEFI Win10 USB boots... Is there any GPU that absolutely need UEFI ??? I alway believed there wasn't ?)
Switching video options in the BIOS (Integrated is set on Primary if avalaible if i remember and the rest on AUTO)
Edit: Updating my BIOS (Currently stuck at Bios is unsupported Legacy BIOS when trying to update, check my second post for more info)
-------------------------

The card seem to be running when i start my PC because i sure can feel the air from the fans and no beeping either and there is much more than enough power coming from that PSU to power it. Hence i have no idea what really could help. I really hope it's not a defective one.

Anyone got an idea ?

Thanks for your help!!

Last edited:

alzakiel

Distinguished
May 2, 2014
Does the board have the most current BIOS?

View: https://imgur.com/a/ZIwQAo4

Mmmmm there seem to be indeed a bios update. Since mine date from 2012 and this one from 2013.

I've never updated a BIOS before lol.

Edit: Well i've tryed starting the update. But it said ''Bios is an unsupported legacy Bios'' which mean i'll have to switch to UEFI it seem to go from version 0038 to 0120 ?(I would just need to switch to UEFI Boot then convert disk to GPT and reinstall Win10, it's simple enough) If anyone can confirm this to me and guide me on the way to not brick that board haha

Last edited: